Your email already registered for our subscription!
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Every hand-crafted MKS Jewellery piece comes with our limited lifetimes Warranty. Whether you have accidentally scratched or broken a piece or want your ring resized, we will repair your jewellery. Most repairs will be conducted completely free of charge or are done with the bare minimum of cost.
Your purchase will be delivered with a certificate of authenticity assuring that the piece you purchased is an original MKS Jewellery product. All gold, diamonds, pearls and precious stones are genuine and matches the product description. All pieces are handmade and are deemed to have slight variations.
Please do not attempt to repair your pieces outside the MKS Jewellery approved facilities. Any unauthorized adjustments or changes to your creation will cause a loss of warranty to your purchase.
Looking After Your Jewellery
We believe in jewels for lifetimes, let us help you take care of your pieces, so they can reach the next generation and tell them your story.
To keep your jewellery in good condition, learn what to avoid and how to care for your diamonds and natural gemstones with the care instructions below:
Wear Your Jewellery
- To help protect the durability and high-quality of your jewellery, remove your jewellery when you shower, bathe or engage in heavy exercise.
- Wear with care and consideration that the materials are natural and so more delicate. All of our gemstones are natural and therefore can be vulnerable to absorbing dirt and to chipping. Settings may also become loose over-time.
- Avoid spraying perfume, applying creams or any other liquids directly onto your jewellery.
- Keep your jewellery away from extreme temperatures, humidity or sunlight.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when cooking, using cleaning products and other chemicals.
Store Your Jewellery
- We highly recommend that you store your jewellery in the original MKS Jewellery packaging provided or another suitably lined box or soft pouch.
- Store your pieces of jewellery separately, so that they don't rub together or become tangled.
Clean your Jewellery
- To keep your jewellery looking radiant and to remove the build-up of dirt and premature tarnish we recommend using soft polishing cloth or a soft brush.
- Since many natural gemstones can be quite delicate, hot water, harsh chemicals and cleaners should be avoided at all times.
- Very porous stones such as Turquoise and Emerald should be cleaned using an untreated, dry, soft cloth only.
- Avoid any chemicals and minimal liquids on your pearls and mother of pearls. Use a microfiber or a soft fabric to wipe dry. Avoid liquids or perfumes.
- Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean gemstones as they can cause scratching.
The MKS Polywire
- The best way to clean your transparent Polywire is to occasionally wash or wipe with a soft textile in lukewarm water.
- The MKS Polywire is under a lifetime replacement guarantee, we guarantee to change the Polywire no matter when it was purchased no questions asked.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +971 (0) 56 112 0023 via call or WhatsApp should you have any questions on the care or repairs of your creations.